The versatile insole for targeted guidance of the foot
- Permits targeted guidance of the foot during the entire step-off motion.
- Specifically distributes pressure over the entire step-on area.
- Supports the arch of the foot and provides individual correction of the foot position.
- Specific activation of the muscles ensures sustained and successful therapy.
- Influences joint position, muscle tone and posture.
- Allows a reduction of possible lateralization in early osteoarthritis of the joint of the big toe.
The overlay of high-quality goat leather ensures pleasant comfort.
A cavity provides space for the base of the fifth metatarsal bone.
The long carbon clip permits:
- a good pressure distribution on all bones of the midfoot.
- a reduction of the flexion angle of the joint of the big toe.
- maximum control during the step-off motion.
Which models are suitable alternatives?
If more cushioning is required, the igli Hardboot can be used. It has a slightly less shell-like form and also has a long carbon clip.
|Item Number||Product Description||Men||Women|
|PJ02035||IGLI CONTROL 35/36||4-4.5||5.5-6|
|PJ02037||IGLI CONTROL 37/38||5-6||6.5-7.5|
|PJ02039||IGLI CONTROL 39/40||6.5-7.5||8-9|
|PJ02041||IGLI CONTROL 41/42||8-8.5||9.5-10|
|PJ02043||IGLI CONTROL 43/44||9-10.5||10.5-12|
|PJ02045||IGLI CONTROL 45/46||11.12.5||13-14|
|PJ02047||IGLI CONTROL 47/48||13-14||14-15|